Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Urban Decay, Book of Shadows - $45



This palette is heavy! It has a real weight to it..which I like because the other palettes feel a little flimsy. This one will do well to travel with! WHat I dont like about it is that there is only one matte color in it...Perversion. I like to be able to mix my makeup textures and this palette doesnt really offer anything but shimmer. It has 8 favorite colors and 8 new ones...the really pretty bright green, Absinthe, is gorgeous...but is very similar to Grafitti. I already have a ton of UD shadows...so I could have passed on this one, but decided to get it because I love how travel ready it is!
















Perversion, Last Call, Grifter, Mayhem Shakedown, Roach, Scandal, Midnight Cowboy











Baked, Smog, Sidecar, Gridlock Goddess, SHattered, Absinthe, Protest

No comments:

Post a Comment